Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure folder

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 08:57 PM)
mudzime
Explorer
Options
Has any managed to sort the problem of transfering photos to the secure folder. Thisxstopped after up grading the phone
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mudzime
Explorer
Options
Finally managed to sort out the issue with transferring photos to the secure folder. I uninstalled the secure folder and reinstalled it. If you need tobdo this remember to save any photos or information held within the secure folder elsewhere otherwise it will be deleted

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Works fine here. What happens when you try? Did you restart the phone and cleared cache?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

0 Likes
mudzime
Explorer
Options
Yes but app cloes when you try and states 0 photos transfered
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What app closes? Did you try gallery app? 

0 Likes
mudzime
Explorer
Options
It is the gallery app in the secure folder that fails
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You are transferring images using gallery app within secured folder or outside of it? Can those images otherwise be viewed? 

0 Likes
mudzime
Explorer
Options
Still have problems with the sending photos to the secure folder is any one else have these problems
0 Likes
Solution
mudzime
Explorer
Options
Finally managed to sort out the issue with transferring photos to the secure folder. I uninstalled the secure folder and reinstalled it. If you need tobdo this remember to save any photos or information held within the secure folder elsewhere otherwise it will be deleted