Options

Heads up.

Second June Update received  > 13/6/22.

Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb.

Exynos.

Uk.

CsC : Eux.

Screenshot_20220613-051740_Software update.jpg

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

23 REPLIES 23
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got this a few days ago
Got some camera improvements apparently, but I think only some adjustments as I had a quick look over the weekend.
Think the low light has got improved, but not noticed too much else
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Haven't even got the first one yet...
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Rob99 

Did Samsung supply your phone directly or was it through a network contract ?

Take into account updates are sent out in waves as not to crash Samsungs servers.

Region , model and serial / build number play a part too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Rob99
Voyager
Options
I got it through ee. Its just that previous updates have been in the first couple of days of the month, seems to be taking a bit longer this time.

Cheers.
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Typical, after posting it arrives!
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Glenntech  camera enhancements  maybe not as significant as initially appeared. However some improvements will still be welcome.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm really happy with the cameras as they are, but any improvements are a bonus 🙂
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

I got it on 11 of June. I noted smoother animations, better battery economy and slightly improved contrast and sharpness of focus. Also there is a statement of imoroving white balance when taking  pictures of dogs and puppies? what? 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

I got it on 11 of June. I noted smoother animations, better battery economy and slightly improved contrast and sharpness of focus. Also there is a statement of imoroving white balance when taking  pictures of dogs and puppies? what? Also Samsung is scrambling to fix security issues, is this related to the source codes stolen by Lapsus$  when they hacked Samsung and Lapsus$  made the source cides public release, basically exposing all of Samsung's technology openly to the world, includong proprietary (Samsung specific) and open part, general android availability, including their strong sides, weak sides and vulnerabilities....

S22 Ultra

Exynis 2200, One UI 4.1, Android 12, fully updated, second June Update - 11.06.2022.

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes