Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector

(Topic created on: 13-07-2023 08:51 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
hey, can anyone recommend a screen protector that works with fingerprint recognition on the s22 5g phone, I have one but the scanner doesn't work, any help would be appreciated (preferably a screen protector off amazom) thanks🙂
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
not available in my area unfortunately
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @UNKNOWNUSERNAME 

I use the Samsung Official Screen Protector which is a tpu plastic Protector which I purchased from mobilefun.com

Also the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector is a fantastic Glass Screen Protector that works very well with the fingerprint scanner although they are not cheap.

These are available via amazon.

There are many varieties available that work well in regards to tpu options however not all Glass one's are fingerprint friendly and can pop off due to the way they adhere to the screen as they only have adhesive around the edges.

Nkt all are case friendly either.

If you perform a forum search there are existing threads from members suggesting options they've used.

Look at YouTube reviews and any reviews attached to the protectors on sites such as eBay and amazon.

Some Highstreet Network Stores sell Screen protectors as well do Samsung Experience Stores.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
thank you🙂