Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Protector s22ultra

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 08:47 PM)
Berry01
Explorer
Options
So I have gone through 3 different screen protectors all rubbish. Just got the Samsung brand and it's perfect.  Don't know why I didn't just get it in the first place....fingerprint reader is responsive again 🥰
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Also using Samsung own. It is good, not as good as when it came factory applied

0 Likes
Berry01
Explorer
Options
No not that good but better than all I have used that cost more. I wonder why they stopped doing that
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In screen fingerprint sensors make finding the right one difficult. Especially with glass ones.

So many on here recommended the Tauri one, I did a post on it to see if it was actually that good.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/tauri-s22-ultra-screen-protector/td-p/5097256

I still use the one I installed for this post, so it's pretty good
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The Samsung Prefitted screen protectors do tend to be of good quality.

However I personally prefer the feel of glass so my choice is the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If I was going to get a glass screen protector, it would have to be the Whitestone Dome one.
Just has the best kit for application and the best lasting fit
Beta22
Voyager
Options
I'm always nervous of using UV cured liquid adhesive on my devices so tend to stick with TPU protectors instead. Nowhere near as good as glass but the Tauri one has stood up well in my usage so far.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've installed plenty of glass screen protectors using the UV cured liquid.
Even some really cheap ones that were basic kits at best.
Had one that the UV light got so hot, you couldn't touch it. Started to melt in the end. Some dodgy stuff available out there.
Not had any issues, even with the cheap kits. Non of them damaged any of the screens.
Though my recommendation is that cheap kits are not worth saving money on with the safety aspect
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Yeah, if I were to ever master the courage I'd probably go with the Whitestone Dome glass as it seems to have good reviews over multiple devices. Good to hear about your experience, thanks for sharing!

In reality though I'll likely stick with TPU until I choose to move away from curved display devices. It's a compromise I'm happy to live with.
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
I have samsung as well and can't complain
0 Likes