Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 17-08-2022 01:14 PM)
Members_4uRgRnD
First Poster
Options

Need some advice/recommendations for what screen protection you have on s22 ultra.been to a few phone shops no one wants to fit one. Cheers i advance

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Eddyctweets
First Poster
Options
I have the Samsung one and love it, had a bit of bother with any of the glass ones I tried with the fingerprint reader
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depends on if you want glass protector or film version.
I prefer a film type one and fitted a Tauri one

I did a post on it
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/tauri-s22-ultra-screen-protector/td-p/5097256

I have just got a Samsung one so will probably do a post on this as well and see what it's like
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the Samsung film version. It was easiest to fit. I don't like the glass ones as they don't go well with my protective case. When in stock they are cheaper from Samsung
Bt32
Voyager
Options
The official Samsung one 100% the best I've tried.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector on my phone @Members_4uRgRnD as it fits well on curved screens,  has no dead spots and works well with the fingerprint Scanner. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Cav01
First Poster
Options
So do Samsung do a glass protector for the S21 my fingerprint doesn't work well.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No @Cav01 they typically sell the film style versions flr some of their phone's. 

There are many tempered glass screen protectors available to buy.

As mentioned before my preference is the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as it adheres well to the display meaning less chance of dead spots and works well with the fingerprint Scanners.

It's also case friendly with many makes.

I wouldn't recommend the versions with adhesive just around the edges as they can pop off.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes