Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsungs gone completely down

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 09:38 PM)
Samir3
First Poster
Options
WhatsApp doesn't even work with the S22 ultra.  Randomly turns off.  I'm thinking of moving from Samsung to iPhone.  I've never experienced this kind of issue. It's taken me to a point of where I give up with Samsung.  Within a month I'm moving from the company. I'm not even going to suggest it to anyone anymore
4 REPLIES 4
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
It works with no problem on my S22 Ultra. As i have 2 SIMs in phone I also use WhatsApp with dual accounts.
0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
I've only just got the s22 ultra and yet I've not had an issue with it. Have you thought that it's WhatsApp that has the issue and not the phone.
Have you tried to reinstall the app and I know its a bit extreme but reseting the phone.
And I'm sure you'll find issues with the iPhone but hay if you want to be locked into there eco system go for it I hope you enjoy it
rhyd1am
Explorer
Options
No problems here with WhatsApp on my S22 Ultra either.
0 Likes
teeheee
Pioneer
Options
Personally, I haven't had issues with WhatsApp on my S22 ultra either, may be yours in particular.
However, I do have a method you can try. Firstly, back up all your WhatsApp data if it isn't already in the WhatsApp application. Then after you've done that, go back to home page on your phone and find WhatsApp and simply hold onto the app until it vibrates. Press the small 'i' icon on the top right and go to storage and 'clear data'. Now try the WhatsApp again and I hope it works for you :smiling-face:
0 Likes