Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet

(Topic created on: 24-11-2022 12:13 PM)
DaveB86
Journeyman
Options
Is anyone else having trouble getting Samsung Wallet to setup? When I open the app I get all the info about 'do more with your phone' etc. press continue and I'm immediately hit with 'Connection error Try again later.' I've had the phone just over a month now but its been doing this since day 1.

Has anyone else had this or have any ideas how to fix?

Thanks in advance👍

20 REPLIES 20
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Well I am not in love with my S22 Ultra from the day one I left Apple, every day either, reset, crash, cleaning, cache clearing... So now I have a PhD in Cleaning

OK one of the The things works with S22 Ultra is Samsung pay, so I have not had any issues... However whether its going to work tomorrow morning... Mmm only God knows
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Any other app displaying connection problem? are you using an adblocker and or vpn

DaveB86
Journeyman
Options
Nope, everything else works fine. Wallet wasn't installed by default though which is weird. Latest software update was applied this morning, full restart etc. I've been on to Samsung chat all morning - nice guys but they didn't have a clue either.
Flagship model and no pay app... not great is it 😕
0 Likes
aj002
Journeyman
Options
Hi try google wallet that should work
0 Likes
MrBasher
First Poster
Options
I get that since I went onto the beta program, fortunately, I can use my watch 4 to pay.
0 Likes
Venomevs
Journeyman
Options
I've got the same issue on the S22 Ultra, has anyone had the issue resolved? I managed to update the app to 5.1.64 but still no luck.
Venomevs
Journeyman
Options
Hi Dave, have you had any update from Samsung?
DaveB86
Journeyman
Options
So, today I had a call from Samsung support who took over my phone and did a few things. Unfortunately they weren't able to get it working but the case has been escalated to the next tier of support. I should get a call back off them on Tuesday and I'll update again 🤞
DaveB86
Journeyman
Options
I could, and I'm sure Google wallet works for some. But the whole point of me sticking with Samsung and paying out for their flagship model was to get the latest tech and security from Samsung, otherwise I could have saved tonnes 💰 on another manufacturer. Good suggestion though, I'm sure there are people out their who have already given up and moved on to Google pay
0 Likes