Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK

(Topic created on: 16-07-2022 04:41 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
incompetent customer service..they only tell you lies every day and are unable to give you a concrete answer ... you see that they don't care about their customers
16 REPLIES 16
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Anonymous User. I don't like to hear this, so I'd love to help if i can. What issues have you experienced with your S22 phone?

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have - or steer you to the most appropriate Support Team, if we (as a Community) are unable to answer your enquiries here.

CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
@Anonymous User to be fair, they do care about their customers. I've never had any problems with Samsung customer service. Things are usually sorted out quickly if theres an issue.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

My experience, so far, with CS has been positive 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
my past experiences have also been positive but this time i don't know what happens but i have been waiting for my phone for over 3 weeks and nobody knows anything
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
At times or occasionally, with any organisation, we do find exceptionally capable people as well as people who are there to earn few dollars or pounds,
I normally cut the call and make a repeat call and try to talk to a different individual.
This is my 5th week with Samsung, so don't have much experience

More than 10 years with Apple, always double perfect for me or in my experience
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I'd like to know what the problem is!
My experience with Samsung is they've been great. Only every had one Samsung product go wrong. It was my Tab S7+. It wouldnt accept any charge after plugging chargers, that I know that are working. Took it back to a Samsung store and they repaired it with no problem and no charge.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for all your contributions. @Anonymous User, have you tried tracking your repair via the link below?:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/your-service/track-repair/

I'm not sure which of the Support Teams you have contacted, but I'm very confident we can get this raised for you - crucially, our colleagues will be able to get the repair details from the Authorised Service Centre. They will then be able to update you as soon as possible. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I have sent the phone back for replacement..I was told that I have to wait between 7-10 working days, 15 working days have passed and I am still without a phone ... since June 24th when the phone came to them defective no one has not provided me with any information .. no one has not sent me any email to tell me something
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
are you part of the Samsung customer service?
0 Likes