Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK complaints email address

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 02:29 PM)
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Does anyone in the UK know Samsung complaints email address? I have asked the Online shop, Twitter and Facebook messenger, they are all struggling to provide one. After the Note 7 disaster one would have expect they would learn Customer Service.
112 REPLIES 112
AnnDrist
Explorer
Options
Finally got my replacement device yesterday after several more emails to Customer Services. I had a phone call on Friday to say it would be delivered either Saturday or Monday and they would confirm - further complaint by me when no confirmation. It arrived on Tuesday with no warning so the courier was lucky we were at home and I had it packed ready to return! Hope for no more problems!
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Good luck hopefully all works for you.
0 Likes
AnnDrist
Explorer
Options
Well, today's latest development! An email acknowledgement of my request for a replacement with instructions on how to return the original device and that I would receive the replacement when the original had been returned and assesses! You couldn't make up how crazy this company is!
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Yes I agree. I had someone contact me yesterday about my complaint. I told him all sorted last week.
0 Likes
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
I had someone contact me yesterday about my complaint. I told him it was sorted last week.
0 Likes
AnnDrist
Explorer
Options
Well, the second replacement was delivered and refused by me last Saturday - so I have just had a refund for what I believe is more than the original cost of the tablet and cover!
0 Likes
Ibbi_86
Apprentice
Options

hi, ive had a nightmare with Samsung customer service; I got a faulty s22U which I was asked to return for a replacement, which I did. once I sent the phone back and they received it, I didn't hear anything from them for a week. I then had to call customer service to find out what's going on. I was on the call for a hour , only to be told the phone wasn't in stock, thats why I haven't received any response yet. I was asked if am happy to wait for a replacement phone, which I said yes. Only for  Samsung to send me a email stating they have refunded me, the same day: after I asked for a replacement. They refunded me part of the value of the phone. I am still wait for the remaining funds. I need help, can you point me In the right direction. thank you

B.H
0 Likes
AnnDrist
Explorer
Options
You could try this email address
uk.help@email.support.samsung.com
I will also look up for you the postal address I sent my letter to. The latest in my saga is that I have now had my tablet at no cost as the refund has come through. They are now trying to work out how to cancel it! Apparently there was a miscommunication between customer service and the store!
Total shambles!
Ibbi_86
Apprentice
Options
Thanx for the email, I'll email them and see if they can sort this mess out. So frustrating that they don't understand the stress they have caused me.They also hav my old phone that I traded in, the part refund has gone to the finance company. So am without my phone and I have impacted my credit file for no reason. So if I reorder I will have go through finance again which will further impact my credit file. All this for no good reason.
B.H
0 Likes
AnnDrist
Explorer
Options
If I were you I would try to get the rest of the refund and then purchase one from somewhere like Curry's or Argos where you can take it back in person if there's a problem, but don't know how this would affect your credit file!
Anyway the postal address is, best to use signed for delivery with Royal Mail if you go down this route, cost me £2.50 but has probably gone up now with increased stamp price!
Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited c/o Samsung E-store Team,
Samsung Customer Support Centre,
Selectapost 38, Sheffield,
S97 3FJ, UK