Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK complaints email address

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 02:29 PM)
BrokenAndroid
Navigator
Options
Does anyone in the UK know Samsung complaints email address? I have asked the Online shop, Twitter and Facebook messenger, they are all struggling to provide one. After the Note 7 disaster one would have expect they would learn Customer Service.
112 REPLIES 112
BERNIEMANDALAY
First Poster
Options
I have been sent around in circles for the last two hours, I have no voice so I can't talk on the phone, it's disgraceful and disappointing there is no email address so i can put into words, what i need help with as i am very slow at using technology , it's not a lot for your customers to ask especially the older generations like myself
AndrewL
Options

@BERNIEMANDALAY: I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to get the support your needed for your query. If it's easier for you, why not post a topic in the relevant category here on the Community, and us mods and the wider Community will do our best to assist you from here. Alternatively, I recommend the Live Chat feature on our website, which you can access by following the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

kmlpllk
First Poster
Options
I pre order S24 to be delivered today. Delivery date given by samsung. Now they telling me it might come in 15 days time and can not give me exact delivery date. Does anyone know where place an complaint
0 Likes
Members_3grwj8f
First Poster
Options

A big corporation like samsung how come u do not cater to one of the biggest continents on this planet Africa the language swahili and other popular languages in Africa on your software as you have for Asian European and others on your platform. Even your emojis do not relate for that continent. as you have many people all over the world that buy  your devices.  And it is not hard too do through software. Please can you amend your software and cater to all your consumers that invest in your product. 

0 Likes
Stella1211
First Poster
Options
Hi. I had purchased recently a Galaxy Watch 6. I am chasing the Cashback as last time it waa paid 14 days or so after 14 day cooling off was expired.

I have called up for Days and Days, Spending hours and hours on permanemt holds. I have screen shots that confirm the Terrinle Service. I would suggest Muti Skilling your work force as its cost me in lost E. armings £150. This week Alone
I dont want to Splash over FB
But i See lots of Similar Stories. THE BRAND NEEDS BETTER CALL HANDLERS. PLS CONTACT ME 07534 366041.
0 Likes
liz2310
First Poster
Options
Hi am not very happy just got my new samsung23 ultra and couple months later 24 ultra out people selling these phones for you Should advise people. I payed cash for phone now I have a very unhappy teenager
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Trust me there is no point complaining because the complaint don't even work I've been trying for over a year to deal with complaints and they've not done anything about it
misty25
First Poster
Options
I have been waiting 18 days for a refund and they don't want to know no one wants to help when you call they say wait another 10 days
0 Likes
gggjjklccyhjk
First Poster
Options
Bought a brand new Samsung s9 ultra it ask for a QR code so I phoned o2 who had sent me the tablet, they said they couldn't help me and I should phone Samsung. Phoned Samsung and after nearly 2 hours of being on the phone following there instructions they said they couldn't help me . I'm sending the tablet back to o2
0 Likes
Saraww
First Poster
Options
I recently sent off my flip4 for warranty repair as it was switching off when it closed. Other than that it was completely useable. I used it for a week after this issue first occurred and accidentally closed it about 50 times without it causing any further issue. DPD came to collect it and it had no external damage at all to it.

They wanted £279 for repairs as they said a 'puncture mark' on the screen had voided the warranty. That mark wasn't there when I sent it off. I refused to pay so they are sending it back. I got an email today to say the phone doesn't turn on at all. I wish I'd never sent it off and used it as a normal phone and ignored the flip part.

I spoke to several people and they wouldn't help me. I didn't cause any of this damage. They wouldn't accept a complaint and would only take it as 'feedback'. They wouldn't escalate it and wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor or manager.

I basically have a very expensive brick now. And I have no way of complaining about this poor service.
0 Likes