Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s22 ultra UK camera video super steady

(Topic created on: 17-11-2022 08:36 PM)
AQ55
Apprentice
Options

Hi there @samsung.

I have just bought this phone and i love your products. 

Samsung s22 ultra 256 gb - UK 🇬🇧 

I just have a question.. When i am tryong to record video and use the super steady.. Why does the colour change and the recording become darker.. When i turb super steady off it seem to capture/record the image with more brightness 

Please help.. 

4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Super steady is Full HD video resolution
With it off you probably have yours set to Ultra HD.
Changes in resolution will not only crop in or out, but may slightly affect colours as well.
I find with the S22 Ultra. What you see on the screen in the camera mode, is not always the same colouring as the results once the image or video has saved.
Will use A.I. to optimise the images once processed.
0 Likes
AQ55
Apprentice
Options

I understand your point and appreciate your reply.

However.. I wanted to show you exactly what i mean via the viseos attached here. 

The 1st video is with super steady ON

FHD 30/9:16/1 x zoom

0 Likes
AQ55
Apprentice
Options

This 2nd video is exactly the same specifications but with super steady OFF and the overall final quality of the video is way better. I am actually quite saddened to see that the super steady is so bad.. I also have a zflip3 and the super steady is so good and there is no loss of qaulity

Please see the video with NO super steady

0 Likes
Dave123456789
Navigator
Options
Super steady is a massive crop of a sensor (ultra wide or normal wide sensor) at full HD with upscaling applied. It's really only recommend in perfect lighting conditions. Obviously the main sensor is the largest and let's the most light in as well