Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s22 ultra screen flickering

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 03:06 PM)
D_K92
First Poster
Options

I have just bought Samsung S22 ultra from Georgia during my vacation, then returned to Turkey and i have started to use it from 31st October 2022 on. But the screen is flickering  when i am using it, especially when watching videos, also lock screen goes all Pink and White. I contacted Samsung branch in my country but they asks fee for any repairs. I have just bought the Phone and i don't want to pay for this company's mistake. I saw a lot of post about this issue. Did anyone get it fixed? I tried all of the suggested solution but the issue still remains. I don't know what to do.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have not experienced any of the issues you mentioned, not to say its not happening.

With support remember they only provide support for phone in the country it was purchased and not surprised they asked you for a fee.

Its the risk you take when buying phones overseas
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You would need to check the Terms and Conditions of the Samsung Limited Warranty for your country to see what they'll cover.

I know from personal experience after importing a Samsung phone from Hong Kong into the UK that Warranty support wouldn't be provided.

Will your Samsung Service Centre assess the phone as then they'll know what's going on with the phone.

Can you elaborate as to what self help troubleshooting tips you've tried thus far @D_K92 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What did you attempt to fix the issue? 

0 Likes
D_K92
First Poster
Options

I followed the steps on this page:https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-screen-on-your-device-is-flicker...  I understand the warranty issues but the product is just faulty. They should have offer some help instead of asking for more money. 

0 Likes
D_K92
First Poster
Options
0 Likes