Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 ultra network disaster

(Topic created on: 11-06-2022 12:25 PM)
BSR2022
First Poster
Options

I've had my S22 ultra for 2 weeks now and I feel like I've gone back to 1999 network issues!  I've bene in touch with my network provider Three and they've done everything they can. The issue is the phone. All of the problems already experienced on this forum, I've had aswell. 

Poor signal, call drop out, people can't contact me, the apps don't load properly,  my social media apps are not functioning correctly, bluetooth connection to my car is abysmal. Absolute disaster of a phone. I will be taking it back to Samsung and changing it to something else in the next few days

13 REPLIES 13
S22 ULTRA-SM-S908E
Journeyman
Options

Same here
1.VERY Bad signal
My S22 Ultra phone lost signal at least about 20 times a day, Suddenly there is no signal, about 30 seconds or so, it will automatically be fine, and sometimes it will take up to 1 minute to recover reception. Sometimes you need to put airplane mode on and off or even restart the phone.

Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

horses for courses

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What things have you tried to remedy the problem?
I have my S22 Ultra on the Three UK network and have no problems with my service.
If anything it's more reliable than my O2 service I have also.

Have you tried Clearing the Partition Cache on the phone?
If you have tried factory resetting the phone, did you setup from cloud backup instead of using Smartswitch.

If you are still in your returns period, contact your retailer for either a replacement or refund if anything you try fails to remedy the problem.

I have to say, it's absolutely worth a try as the phone I have has been brilliant for me.

If you have a Samsung Experience Store or service centre near you. Definitely try and see if they can help as they can delve into the software further.

You could be just unlucky and have a device that has a fault, so hopefully you can get it swapped out if that's the case.

As I say, mine has been a great experience to use.
0 Likes
Vlad4747
Journeyman
Options

ahaha! Yeah, yeah - same "song" from Glentech - everything is fine with his "phone". Don't belive hum - hi whitens and protects Samsung s22 ultra - this ***** phone. In EVERY topic he said - don't know what wrong with is ok.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well it's true. Mine works perfectly well. I'm happy with it.
I'd be the first one to complain like I have with the customer support service. Which was abysmal and something that still has me annoyed
You obviously haven't read every topic, but then I guess you just follow whatever some YouTuber or Reddit commenter preaches
Personally I have the phone and I make my own mind up
zarco1975
Helping Hand
Options

Hello,

I do not doubt that your phone works very well so do the same! do not question the words of those who have a concern. Many of us around the world are having mobile network issues with the S22 series. Your words are useless unless you work for samsung

Ged1968
Journeyman
Options
Im having the exact same problem as BSR2022. This is the worst phone I've ever bought
Members_zjBkSZo
Journeyman
Options

The Samsung network issue is chaos and makes this set rubbish without smooth networking signals, while other Samsung like A13, and A52 on the same network have powerful signals on the same location. My type of work demands me to travel to different places, and this expensive rubbish lower graded S22 Ultra ashamed me a lot, because I cannot contact my customers due to continuous drop-off signals. It also deters me from using my working app due to suddenly disappearing networking to use my connecting apps, severely affecting my work. Consequently, now I  have to keep a comparatively cheaper Samsung mobile A52 to run my business smoothly. In the meantime,  I even changed the network provider, but the result remained the same. I contacted Samsung support service twice, but they found no any fault or issue in the ridiculous set. I think we should raise a united voice against this network bug of Samsung S 22 ultra. As  the intermittent signal issue/fault ruined its all other qualities and unique characteristics. Now this set has become a big burden for me, and I started hate this mobile set. I  desperately want to replace and downgrade with Samsung S21 ultra or any other but not S22 ultra. Just to let you know, I bought this Ultra expensive mobile set  for the first time in my life but it  proves Ultra rubbish, Ultra  painful, Ultra disappointed and Ultra frustrated. And  Samsung management is not listening to this big issue that is disregarded and discredited.

Members_zjBkSZo
Journeyman
Options

I have three and vodaphone  network provider  sims in  s22 Ultra, but still rubbish, return period has passed and  Samsung support service unable to fix it