Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra Camera

(Topic created on: 28-05-2023 04:52 PM)
aspotofbother
Explorer
Options
Help! I'm so disappointed with the S22U stock camera. When I use zoom the camera stutters all over the place (even when on a tripod) - can't seem to focus properly at all either. I first noticed problems couple months back when I went to a concert I was using 10x zoom and on the phone itself whilst recording it looked incredible but when I viewed the videos back it cut out a lot of the video. Basically say if I was recording a person and you can see them head to toe and on playback you would get from their chest down... and if it was dead centre the video playback would be off centre and show footage that wasn't being recorded. I have cleared cache and restarted the camera app. Its up to date. I used Open Camera and the zoom works fine on that so it's something to do with the stock camera app itself. 

Any suggestions??
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
aspotofbother
Explorer
Options
It is. No more updates available when checked.Screenshot_20230528_194310_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@aspotofbother We'd recommend submitting an Error Report via the Members app. This will enable our experts to take a deeper look into what is happening when you enter playback mode. You can do this by opening the Samsung Members App > Tap + (Bottom right) > Error Reports > Category > Please enter the full issue details and attach any screenshots you may have > Ensure 'Send system log data' is ticked. Once complete, tap on Send. Thank you.

aspotofbother
Explorer
Options
Flagging this back up as i submitted a request with support and they said they'll get back to me and I've yet to have a response? Dating from 29/5 😞
0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@aspotofbother Please drop me a message, and I'll be happy to look into this for you.

0 Likes