Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s22 ultra bug after march update

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 12:37 AM)
Nuri_Baba
First Poster
Options

Hi

After the early march update the phone is messed up, many bugs like; Screen freezing randomly and the phones end up restarting by itself, after connecting to a car bluetooth all video plays have delayed sound(need to restart each time), apps which using camera lagging. Why is it that my 15k USD phone is like this, and why havent we still got a update to fix this, should have come right after the buggy update. Why do you guys wait till next month??? Just to have update on every month? and call it april update? TBH this isnt the service i waited from a big company as samsung. The only apple product i had was iphone x and i used it 4 years before buying this, so dissapointed how tech services has come to. And if you dont have update to fix it just redo the update you did and go back to feb update which was better than this atleast. The reason i write now, is first bec i saw people complaining and chose to wait but had enough. How come normal people have better solutions than the people who works fully at samsung which is expertised with the phones and in the softwares. If the reason for you guys to not fix this buggy update is because only we the exynos users have it and not your beloved america users with snapdragon, then you discriminate among customers and that is not nice at all. lets be honest you're already going that direction by giving different chip to different locations. Its not FAIR! 

I could not hold it in me any longer.

2 REPLIES 2
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Snap , check my post
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
You must have had a really unlucky device. I'm using exynos and I'm pretty happy with the way things have been for me. I have recently experienced the audio bug here and there though, which i hope this new update fixes when i get round to it.
0 Likes