Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 notification play store won't update latest version

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 02:21 PM)
Alan-Hazard
Navigator
Options
Can anyone help S22 ultra won't update to latest version of Google play store. 

Cover image

12 REPLIES 12
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's a Google issue effecting mist Galaxy phones, yesterday Sammobile
.com said that for some reason the updates aren't coming though from Googles server, mine is stuck on the October patch. Samsung is a where about it but Google hasn't given out any response to the problem, as you know Google doesn't seem to offer any news about if they are having problems.
Alan-Hazard
Navigator
Options
I was on the latest version of play store . I rolled back phone but still getting this particular error. 🙆‍♂️
Play store is updating my apps. Just don't want it to be a security issue.
Alan-Hazard
Navigator
Options
Just get this notice.Screenshot_20230102_145044_Settings.jpg
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah, iv'e heard of quite a few people on here complaint they can't update, like you my apps are updating everyday just struck on the October security system update and not had anymore since the Android 13 software update was issued. Sammobile issued a statement regarding the problem and it effects most of the galaxy range. Iv'e tried to give feedback to Google but it's so hard to contact them and you end up in circles with they forms they tell you to use.it's googles servers which is causing the problems.
Alan-Hazard
Navigator
Options
Yes mine aswell. Thanks Samsung & Google Screenshot_20230105_192616_Settings_1000000715_1672946776.jpg
TheIronVet
Apprentice
Options
Any news on this one?
0 Likes
Alan-Hazard
Navigator
Options
Yes , sent my question to Samsung with my device logs & update sorted the problem. Check for device software update patch in settings.
KrystalKalleen
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20230123_135441_Google Play Store.jpg

Mine phone is doing the exact same thing. My Google Play hasn't updated since July 2022. Anytime it tried to update on it's own it says there was and error and couldn't update at that time. It does the same when I manually do it. This isn't good. It's been way too long on my phone not sure where yours updated last? If mine hasn't updated since last July when are they going to fix it??? 🥺 I looked to manually update it again and it just says it's up to date, no new updates

0 Likes
KrystalKalleen
Journeyman
Options

I didn't realize anytime I replied to someone it just showed up in the general feed🤦 Never posted on here before sorry for my mutiple posts. You can't delete them

0 Likes