Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s22+ messed up after an update

(Topic created on: 28-01-2023 03:52 PM)
Hulda0612
Student
Options

My samsung s22+ is all messed up after an update. I had set up my albums but can´t find all of them now. I can´t find my photos. Apps aren´t working properly either. So frustrating. How can I fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2
keith30
Maestro
Options
Which apps you been using, if you use Google photos you'll find them as they get backed up unless you have that setting switched off. Samsung gallery photos are supposed to go to onedrive if sync properly, also check my files app too.
Hulda0612
Student
Options

thank you so much for offering advice. I have everything backed up and all that it´s just that i had categorized my photos in an album like for instance : family, nature and I see some of my albums but not all of them. I also don´t see my recent photos. I don´t know where they store. I am trying to usa Atlanta State farm app to view my tickets. I had downloaded them on my phone and seen them but after this update it´s all gone.  My phone automatically just updated one night, maybe a virus? I talked to samsung support and we tried to fix it and they found out that it might be the javascript on my phone. There is always an error when I try to sign in the app saying that I am a bot and that  there are three reasons that might happen

1 You´re a power user moving through this website with super human speed

2  You´ve ve disabled it on my browser ,wich I didn´t do

3 A third party browser plugin such as Ghostery or NOscript is preventing Javascript from running. 

I have tried everything and am clueless

0 Likes