Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes Sync

(Topic created on: 23-05-2023 12:38 PM)
hsl19
Explorer
Options

Hi i have been pass my data from the old phone to the new one s22U but i have a note with the same name on s9 and S22u and it seems to delete the newest one on s22, because i have s9 powered off for a while (some months)

I have contacted samsung and they said that sync with Samsung cloud is not available anymore, any alternatives?

the problem was because of the name of the note wich is the same on both phones and it replace with old one ...

it should check by modification date but nope... wich on s22 is more recent since its a daly use phone

Does samsung quit samsung cloud?

Any ideia to get the note back?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung notes does sync with Samsung cloud, You can also sync Samsung notes with Microsoft onenote which I do as a backup to Samsung notes.Screenshot_20230523_140438_Samsung Notes.jpg
0 Likes
hsl19
Explorer
Options

hi,

mine also shows like that but they said me at the phone that it wont sync notes ta a new device

So my problem was that i have the same note on the old phone that wasnt updated.

So the  new note deletes itself when sync with the new phone replaced with the old note

if you put samsung notes on other phone it will not get your notes updated.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
It does sync with the Samsung cloud whoever told you is wrong.
0 Likes
hsl19
Explorer
Options

the problem was that by my fault samsung notes was outdated and it dont sync from s22

The s9 app samsung notes was outdated so that's why it don't sync my notes from s22 to s9

and when i use s9 smart switch to sync data it gets the old s9 note. Also smartswitch should alert to update samsung apps

is anyway to restore previous version note on s22?

If not kindly think on notes  versioning because with that I easily restore a faulty note..

Becausase i have the s9 outdated note.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you didn't follow the procedure in the link you have synced the wrong way https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-restore-samsung-notes-from-an-old-device-...
0 Likes
hsl19
Explorer
Options

but there is no way to recover the old file  by usb or something does it make a local backcup also?

0 Likes
hsl19
Explorer
Options

the samsung notes app could get some notification that is outdate and it wont sync my notes, if it has that notification i have check my s9 on that moment :S

0 Likes