Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes drawig line after lifting s pen/finger or short delay

(Topic created on: 15-03-2023 12:55 PM)
Members_ashNoth
Student
Options

Hi,

Did anyone else find that with Samsung Notes where when you draw a line with the pen (or finger) it isn't rendering the line on the canvas straight away and it does that either after a pausing for a short time, or if the s pen or finger is lifted off the canvas? That is in comparison to when using the s pen for a note when the screen is locked, or writing text with the s pen where the phone turns the drawing to text or even when the option to stabilise lines is on. In those cases, it works fine.

If you did find this behaviour, do you know if there is a way to correct it?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Members_EYm5W03
First Poster
Options

I have same issue. All softvare is the latest. S22 Ultra

0 Likes
Members_ashNoth
Student
Options

I am happy to say I think I have a work around for this that I can work with (even if it's not the solution which would hopefully be to fix the app). I find that the behaviour I described (at least the pausing/lifting thing for drawing a line) only seems to happen when I have "Extra dim" on (I personally enable this with a shortcut button) so to get the more efficient rendering of the line I can turn off "Extra dim" when writing the note this way.

thestef79
First Poster
Options
I have as well this issue and it is extremely annoying s22 ultra. As for you only shows the problem on onenote
0 Likes