Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra Speaker problem

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 08:27 AM)
Suzyko
Apprentice
Options

Hello, my samsung galaxy s22 ultra has a speaker problem. It is as if only the left speaker is working. When I connect bluetooth speakers or blutooth car, it only plays music from the left speaker. I tried with my old galaxy bud plus and with new galaxy buds pro same issue. Please help

#samsunggalaxys22ultra

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Suzyko: Can you try heading to Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Enhancements > Left/Right Sound Balance, and make sure that this is balanced for both the left and right channels (the dot on the slider is in the centre). 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
Go to Settings/Accessibility / Hearing Enhancements / Left/Right Sound Balance... make sure you have on the middle.

Also, you can check the speakers, headphones etc...
When you go to help in Samsung members app. You can make tests with your device.
Screenshot_20220313-113716_Accessibility.jpgScreenshot_20220313-114232_Samsung Members.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Suzyko: Can you try heading to Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Enhancements > Left/Right Sound Balance, and make sure that this is balanced for both the left and right channels (the dot on the slider is in the centre). 

0 Likes
Solution
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
Go to Settings/Accessibility / Hearing Enhancements / Left/Right Sound Balance... make sure you have on the middle.

Also, you can check the speakers, headphones etc...
When you go to help in Samsung members app. You can make tests with your device.
Screenshot_20220313-113716_Accessibility.jpgScreenshot_20220313-114232_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Suzyko
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much, problem resolved

Suzyko
Apprentice
Options

Thank you problem resolved