Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra speaker issue

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 12:48 AM)
foivos
Pioneer
Options

hello, i want to report a weird s22 ultra sound issue that is reported in all s22 ultra models both exynos and snapdragon. So the issue is the following, the phone cant play the low frewquencies and the mid frequencies good and it lacks bass. The phone is a winner in high frequencies but it doesnt work properly in the mentioned ones. A way to reproduce this issue with any s22 ultra is the follpowing: you must have spotify premium or deezer or apple music or tidal in order to get 320kbs (the best quality), then try to play a song called YKWIM which has low and mid frequencies (the song is random and one i found in a forum). when playing this song in the s22 ultra in 320kbps, and have the volume to 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3 you will noticed that the sound is distorted and its like the phone is in a metal box and the sound refflects itself in the metal box and the result is distorted music. I would appreciate if a samsung employee could adress this issue. Thank s(sorry for my english grammar but english isnt my mother tongue)

20 REPLIES 20
khamelion81
First Poster
Options

wow, that's REALLY odd.  my S22 Ultra has the loudest, best sounding audio i have ever heard come out of ANY hand-held device

0 Likes