Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Issues

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 09:07 PM)
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

Hi Everyone,

I have had my phone for 2 weeks and have decided to keep the device as well as NOT trade in my old.   The speakers are not as good as the Note 10 ultra.  After having the transformer replaced, the sound is better but not at the level that they should be

The battery life---Still is mediocre possibly poor at best.  The battery lasts for the day but then I again, I do not use my phone for gaming or streaming.  Just basic emails and texts.  Again the Note 10 was far better.  

I do not find YET any other issues and would have repaired if they do pop up as I do not feel that the phone is so bad for a return.  Perhaps if I rebuild it will work better than what was shipped to me.

Samsung was a real disappointment this time around.  They have shown to the world of Samsung users that quality was of NO IMPORTANCE and many will be hesitant to purchase the next device.  Perhaps the trade in of the S22 ultra will be worth the upgrade or new phone.

We wait for updates, but updates do not fix broken or malfunctioning. 

Wake up Samsung.

14 REPLIES 14
Members_5Gz4PMK
First Poster
Options

I think you must have a rogue phone. I went from Note 10 Ultra to S22 Ultra and everything is better. Sound is excellent and battery life too. 

0 Likes
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

How long does your battery last? The sound does not compare to that of the note 10 plus.  The sound here is not as rich or robust.  It is not a BOSE, Samsung neglected something here.

0 Likes
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
We have big surprise today
Did you get the last update ??? Screenshot_20220401-213055_Settings_16084_1648845082.jpgScreenshot_20220401-063839_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20220401-063843_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

Is this update for the US ?  No updates here.

0 Likes
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

And updates will not fix broken or malfunctioning.  Still very disappointed with Samsung. 

0 Likes
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
Return your phone note 10 doesn't come close pmsl
0 Likes
mieloncom
Pathfinder
Options
I got this update today .
Available in the UK..
it was surprising for me 😊
very big package 1375 MB.
looks like the system is reinstalled..
0 Likes
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

I brought to samsung and the transformer was replaced. Do you think that it is the speakers????

0 Likes
GeminiJanet
Voyager
Options

what changed?

0 Likes