Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is a joke

(Topic created on: 09-02-2023 09:33 AM)
Disappointed_
Student
Options
Got a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and it is the worst purchase I have ever made. Phone keeps giving me issue after issue and if I contact support, they claim they'll get it sorted but ignore them afterwards.
My Samsung keyboard doesn't work and I am unable to respond to WhatsApp statuses after viewing them. The option to type a response is non-existent but other third party keyboards work perfectly.
Complained about this several months ago but Samsung just doesn't care. 
Twitter crashes, Snapchat display has got issues and the volume doesn't always work when viewing media, apps keep playing multimedia and videos in the background even after closing them, yet they strangely blame me for these. The weather app is useless and never accurate.
For such a premium phone, I expected better.
This is the last device from them I'm getting.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
guy123
First Poster
Options
I agreed
0 Likes
FarhanKhan
Pioneer
Options
Sorry to hear that samsung phone are bit complicated at first use ones you learn you will love samsung 😉 watch some videos for samsung tutorials on youtube
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sorry to hear of the issues your encountering with your phone @Disappointed_ 

I had some issues with my Samsung Keyboard which I resolved by fully resetting the Keyboard within it's settings.

It now works flawlessly for me.

Can you try Safe Mode just to see if anything downloaded onto the phone is causing conflict.

Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. 

Also consider trying > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

These are good sound troubleshooting.

There is also a Diagnostic Tool in your Samsung Members app that you can run just to check the phone itself.

For me I find the Twitter App OK but when scrolling it can stutter.

Twitter via my Browser Url is a much better experience. 

It might be beneficial to clear the cache in the apps affected which is performed via Settings > Apps > Choose the app from the list > Storage > Clear Cache > If absolutely there is a clear Data option as a last resort.

I appreciate you've lost faith in the product but I only mention the above options to try and help you.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ridhwaan1996
Explorer
Options
Lol 😆
0 Likes
Members_G0GRhtr
First Poster
Options

both me and the mrs have the ultra no issues at all

0 Likes
Disappointed_
Student
Options
Well,good for you GOGRhtr but mine is a total disaster
0 Likes
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
@Disappointed_
How has the phone been?
Did you try out the diagnostic checks and resets that @BandOfBrothers suggested?
It would be good to know how you got on.
🙂
0 Likes
Disappointed_
Student
Options
I have tried everything yet nothing seems to be working. Still can't use the Samsung keyboard
0 Likes