Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra - Delivery delay

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 04:48 PM)
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Hi samsung community i have ordered the new galaxy s22 ultra (online exclusive colour graphite) on 14th February and I was told it will be delivered on the 13th of March however I rang samsung for an update because the status is still stuck on 'customising your order' and I was told it may be delayed by another week which is soo frustrating however I was told that it may still be delivered on date I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue
115 REPLIES 115
Chris215
Journeyman
Options

@Lancashire Lad wrote:
Good Morning all, On February 18th I ordered the new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra via the on-site store in the exclusive colour RED. At the time of ordering the date for delivery was March 18th. As I had not received any communications from DPD regarding the date or time for delivery I was curious and consequently contacted Samsung UK by phone. The service I received was excellent and I was assured the goods would be delivered today . You can imagine my surprise and annoyance upon receiving an email this morning informing me that "Due to unforeseen circumstances" the shipment will now not arrive until April 1st, almost 2 more weeks away. To say I am frustrated is putting it mildly. This is not the kind of service I expect from a global company like Samsung.

Your post says your order was 1 week later than mine and was given an exact estimate of 1 week later. Same phone color. Mine 1tb. This basically proves that delivery dates for everyone are the same duration and automatically given with no communication to manufacturing. That would be the only way they could give accurate arrival dates 

0 Likes
Chris215
Journeyman
Options

I am in the EXACT same boat as you. Can my phone last until the arrival? Only time will tell lol. Great point w the Galaxy Buds.

0 Likes
TBill
First Poster
Options

same here, no live chat possible, no contact link work, too bad.  Just want to have a try again after more than 10 years, service is still a *****.

0 Likes
Chris215
Journeyman
Options

I received an email yesterday with an offer on a $50 redemption code on Samsung purchases due to the delay.

I still don't think $50 is justifiable.

0 Likes
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

Hi, how long has the delay been and have you now received your phone?

I think $50 is the highest they would compensate whether you feel justifiable or not. I have seen a posting the voucher code was for £20 as the CS supervisor did not approve for £50!

0 Likes
Chris215
Journeyman
Options

So far its been 6 weeks since I've ordered. No phone yet. I will most likely receive it on April 11 which puts it to 8 weeks.

It's $50CAD, not Euros.

Red, 1tb

0 Likes
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

Same here, I pre ordered on 12th Feb (white 1TB) and am told 31st March.  But I doubt they can fullfil that.

I will wait until I receive it and ask for compensation then I know how long it has been delayed.

0 Likes
Chris215
Journeyman
Options

Sounds like a plan.

0 Likes
Daymos
Journeyman
Options

Did you contact them to complain to get the $50?

I'm waiting for a Ultra, Sky Blue 1TB.. date says 14th March but it now says 6-7 weeks wait? before it was 3-4 weeks but changed reciently.  The syste i sstrange because it does not update the estimated date... still says 15th March.

0 Likes
Shovzki
Pathfinder
Options

I'm having the same issue my s22 ultra green colour was expected to arrive 12th of March then 2 days before got a text saying its delayed. Then got changed to 24th March then it got delayed again now I'm hoping it's going to come on 31st March but I won't keep my hopes high as I know its not going to come I am waiting for the text saying its coming Arpil that's what I'm looking forward for by the time it comes s23 will come out LOL. I personally think samsung should do a compensation deal you know as we paid good amount of money for it

0 Likes