Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra - Delivery delay

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 04:48 PM)
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Hi samsung community i have ordered the new galaxy s22 ultra (online exclusive colour graphite) on 14th February and I was told it will be delivered on the 13th of March however I rang samsung for an update because the status is still stuck on 'customising your order' and I was told it may be delayed by another week which is soo frustrating however I was told that it may still be delivered on date I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue
115 REPLIES 115
Theredbaron0070
Explorer
Options
I have the same problem, I was told mine would arrive by the 10th March and on the online tracking it says heading to my country, yet Samsung can't give me any updates only that its in transit, Samsung don't care about cash buyers only the contract buyers, more revenue with contract buyers, more profits, I'm fuming as this was a birthday gift for my daughter
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
I ordered my Graphite S22 Ultra on the 9th of February with a delivery date of 10th March, when I check the order status it still says 'heading to your country' so I reckon there's no chance of me getting it tomorrow
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Its soo annoying my s9 is on its last legs 🤞 you get it tomorrow I'm just worried about claiming the Samsung buds because you have 60 days to claim them
0 Likes
Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options

I ordered online color of S22 on 12 Feb, and it has been in customisation complete for about 4 days. Hardly think it will be delivered in 2.5 days of it also needs to be packaged, into country and delivered by 12 March.

Frustrating when you pay cash up front and no good regular communication. 

Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options

I feel your frustration. Paying cash and not getting good communication and customer service.

Advert on tv and radio pushing for more people to take the offer....

0 Likes
Shirlzz
Pioneer
Options

That will really annoy me, if the claim is affected by their late delivery.

Fingers crossed for you!!

0 Likes
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
I feel your pain, I'm in the same ship I feel as I have been scammed the communication especially from such a big multinational company is dreadful mine is also stuck on customisation and delivery is in 3 days
0 Likes
Haggischick
Apprentice
Options
My new s22 was due to be delivered tomorrow. Checked my delivery status on my Samsung account last night and it says I have no orders 😳 tried to get through to samsung via call (20min, gave up) live chat twice (got down to no 5 in queue then chat ended (both times) googled email address for samsung support and sent email. Automated email response says 'thank you for contacting samsung Australia...I'm in UK🤦‍♀️ not holding out hope for my delivery tomorrow
Sal33m
Explorer
Options
Ohhh thats horrible your best option is just being patient and call them stay on for as long as you could as speaking to someone is better than virtual I really do hope you get yours buying a new phone is a special occasion but samsung have literally destroyed this with their ridiculous customer service mine is on 'headed to your country' and its due on the 13th I'm not holding my breath tbh as I know it won't arrive on the 13th