Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cancelled my order without info

(Topic created on: 14-02-2022 05:40 PM)
Nitinhalai
Student
Options

I pre ordered a Samsung s22 ultra an received a email today saying order cancelled with out any explanation spoke with a few agents an they can't explain why the order was cancelled apparently the order was cancelled by the warehouse but dont know why I checked on there order page this morning an it stated preparing for dispatch an at 11.33am got the email to say cancelled it was meant to be delivered on the 26th Feb an now IF I order again I'll have to wait till mid March totally unacceptable is there no one that can see why order was cancelled??

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Nitinhalai 

I can totally understand the disappointment this must have caused.

A few people who have also posted on the forum have advised they have had their orders cancelled too.

It's definitely confusing I can see as the email says cancelled and the online order system says different. 

The team here do not have access to the online Samsung store systems to be able to intervene so I'd suggest to try the Samsung Online Store Team again.

I would not create a new order until you know 100% if your current order is cancelled or not. 

Look for the funds dropped dropping back into your bank account. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Nitinhalai
Student
Options
Hi @BandOfBrothers

I've tried 4 times today spoke with Samsung sales an Samsung finance an both don't have a clue on why it's been cancelled Samsung sales said it was the warehouse that cancelled the order but don't know why my Samsung finance was in place with agreement number as well an they clearly said it wasn't them which they were right but no one can get any info from Samsung warehouse an that's the frustrating part now I have to wait 24hrs for my refund to hit the bank as I can't do another order as I was doing a trade in so imei number is invalid until refund is completed
isael
First Poster
Options

Same to me omg

0 Likes