Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Calendar repeat event?

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 06:47 PM)
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

I have a S22u....Does Samsung calendar no longer have the option to repeat an event (i.e.- every 3 months, every 7 weeks or every 12 days). I can only find the option to repeat every day, week or month. Please tell me I am missing something.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
DFW1
Pioneer
Options
When you select day, week, or month, it should open a sub menu where you select the number of times and how often for each one .
0 Likes
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

Thats the way it was on my Note8 but I dont get the sub-menu on the S22u. I dont know why and thought I might be missing something in the settings.. Anyone else see this issue?

0 Likes
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

Okay....... now I see it. Thanks

0 Likes
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

It was just different from what I was "used to". Its a PITA to get old!!! 😣

0 Likes
DFW1
Pioneer
Options
LOL 😆 your welcome
0 Likes
CiderGirl85
First Poster
Options

I have the same question...pretty sure there used to be a "custom repeat" button...like 'every 6 days'...I work a 6 day schedule so my days off change from week to week...the only other way to do it is to manually enter all my shifts & days off...

0 Likes
z1z1z1
First Poster
Options
I have read that the option to select day reminder was removed on a previous update. If you have a previous calender reminder for 6 days then copy it and change the start date to the one you want and save. It should work then. You cand change it from 6 days to say 7 days. I hope that works
0 Likes