Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Boost Disney+: Samsung Cancelling Codes/offer expiry date issue

(Topic created on: 30-09-2022 03:02 PM)
psylurker
Apprentice
Options

Hi there, 

a few months ago I generated a code for Disney+ as part of the Samsung Boost offers for my S22 Ultra. I never redeemed the code which had a validity until June 2023.

Today I received an email that my code had been cancelled but I could generate a new one except upon doing that the new expiry date seems to be either October 2022 or November 2022 depending on the different sections on the Boost page - I will be happy to provide screenshots as needed.

Can I please get contacted by someone at Samsung about reinstating the original validity for the Disney+ offer until June 2023?

Thanks 

97 REPLIES 97
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Earlier in the year the S22 Ultra had an offer of 12 months of Disney+, which was meant to be valid for redemption until 11 June 2023. Now they are cancelling the codes which have not been used yet.

If you have not used it, then code gets cancel and one must go through the Boost App again to re-claim the bloody code. Why is Samsung bothering its customers again? It is quite clearly that the “claiming process” is the least customer friendly service they have.

Samsung should treat its customer with more respect and stop adding unnecessary inconveniences.

Tes84
First Poster
Options
Boost not working
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Maybe Disney, has implemented/enforced such policy. Usually security reasons 

ruthiedarcy
Explorer
Options

My code has been cancelled and it won't let me claim another one.  It's putting me off Samsung to be honest.  It's been a very negative experience since the first day.  

Reylob
Big Cheese
Options
What did you try?
0 Likes
ruthiedarcy
Explorer
Options
I got an email today about my code being cancelled and telling me to claim a new one. I went into Samsung Boost to claim and got this telling me I'm not eligible.Screenshot_20220930-140514_Samsung Internet_15603_1664543125.jpg
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Samsung are miserable liars. They have an appalling customer service. Why do they need to cancel the code?

Hystrix
Navigator
Options
I get exactly the same.
ruthiedarcy
Explorer
Options
It's so frustrating! Literally following their instructions. I don't have the time to spend on live chat. I get annoyed whenever I see their name now. They don't realise it's damaging their brand. I've used Samsung for years! So off putting.
0 Likes