Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 24h Care - Closed ?

(Topic created on: 28-12-2022 01:29 AM)
AndrewRH
Explorer
Options

I tried to get support through the chat bot (no luck) and was transferred to an agent... except the message was rather confusing: the agents will be back in the morning; meanwhile they are there 24 hours a day, every day. Huh?

Samsung Care Closed 2022-12-28.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Will be 24 hours cover normally
But during specific times like Christmas day and as stated new years eve, the lines are closed.
Like most companies and organisations, special circumstances like some public holidays will be closed for those.
Outside of the opening hours. You can always ask here on the Members App, and you have people here that maybe able to help
AndrewRH
Explorer
Options
Thanks. Wording is very misleading, though.

Issue I had hoped to get answer to is: how to stop the "this is beta software" dialog appearing every time I reboot my Samsung S22 Ultra. I bought it from Samsung direct, participated in the Android 13 beta, then installed latest. But now it still says its beta and over the air updates have stopped. Last security update is August!

I wondered if I should install the firmware manually through my PC running the Smart Switch.
0 Likes
AndrewRH
Explorer
Options
Spent 90 min on chat tech support earlier. Didn't resolve the issue.

I have created a separate thread to track the issue with the beta programme being stuck on my phone:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/stuck-in-beta-for-android-13-one-ui-5-despite-...
0 Likes