What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22ultra - very laggy and buggy.

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 06:48 PM)
Options

Anyone else thing the s22 ultra is very laggy and buggy.

Freezes alot. 

5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some owners are experiencing similar issues to the one's you've mentioned @Mbfrenchbulldogs 

If you perform a forum search you'll see recent threads with people discussing this and offering up tips on how to remedy some of these.

The March update looks to have helped some.

Personally I've not experienced these on my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I've not really experienced lagging on mine, it's the 128GB Exynos version.
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Why do people keep talking about a fix coming for god's sake you should not be paying out over £1100 or more for defective phone then hope that a software fix comes out before your 21 day return period runs out ..then repair only if that fix never comes ...Wake Up People !!
0 Likes
Gauranga
Explorer
Options

Sorry to hear!

Still waiting on my S22 Ultra Graphite, there have been many delays! 🙃

Nevertheless, try this out, and it should help boost battery and performance!

1) Power off your device completely

2) Hold down on the power button and the volume up button and let go of them immediately once you see the Samsung logo disappear

3) Then a recovery menu will appear, which you can navigate using the volume buttons

4) Go down to 'Wipe partition cache' and select it using the power button

5) Then use the same way to navigate to 'Yes' and select with power button

6) Once it's done, it will show the recovery menu again and then navigate to 'Reboot system now' which should be the first option and this will start your phone up again.

DO NOT WORRY! This does not delete any of your data files, images etc. It simply clears out the cache and especially unnecessary cache data. A few people have tried this and seen great improvements in performance and battery life 👍

0 Likes
GalaxyS22Sucks
First Poster
Options

Yeah, it's *really* bad. The bluetooth on mine randomly stopped working. This is on the heels of poor battery life, the wifi not working at my office (literally no one else has this problem, including with my work phone), and struggling to get WhatsApp working.

The bluetooth was the last straw. I'm returning this POS.

0 Likes