Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22u- video stops music playing ~~~ ?

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 11:55 PM)
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

I just upgraded from a Note8 to a S22u. On the Note8 if I was playing music(poweramp) and started a video the video would include the music but I cant find the setting on the S22u to replicate. Im not sure the setting would be in the Camera app or PowerAmp.  Any help is appreciated.👍

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Kene87
Pathfinder
Options
Note 8 is quite dated so It's 4 generations behind. There's been several improvements in newer phones and I hope you get the answer you need 🤞🏼
0 Likes
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for your reply. Im hoping removing this option was not considered an 'improvement' but instead just me missing a setting somewhere. The setting could be in PowerAmp if anyone uses that. TIA

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't use power amp but often able to play a video and play a game with sound at the same time without issue
0 Likes
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

I still havent found a solution. Should I assume this feature is no longer possible or Is there anyone with a S22u that is able to play music while recording a video and have the music included on the video. I havent got any response to know if this is still possible and it is just something I am missing. Not knowing is very frustrating

0 Likes