Explorer
Options

deleted

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @RobinGalaxy 

May I ask how long you've owned the phone ?

The reason why I'm asking is that the battery will be new and therefore won't reach peak performance until it's been charged and discharged a few times and for the first 2 weeks approximately the phone will be in it's initial learning phase.

After that check in your Battery and Device Care under battery to see what's using the battery.

Also poor network signal can use more battery if the phone has to work harder to maintain connection.

I also am aware some who have used Smartswitch to transfer their info across have had some issues.

If there are no apps that are looking to be using lots of resources then try ....

I agree with not having to turn off useful features.

I do tweak my location settings , sync settings and use dark mode and as I don't use 5G I turn that off in the phone's connection settings.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My S22 Ultra lasts me at least a day and a half.
If you have just got the phone, it has a battery conditioning cycle to start with. Once the required charge and discharge cycles have been done. It will have learnt you usage patterns and settled down.
You will see in battery and device care in settings. Under the battery will be a list of apps and the usage they have consumed in percentages
Just check that there are not particular apps or themes consuming too much
RobinGalaxy
Explorer
Options

deleted

RobinGalaxy
Explorer
Options

deleted

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Did you upgrade directly with Samsung @RobinGalaxy or through a network ?

If via a network then you would have to speak with them.

My Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra gets me through 2 days however battery stats is a subjective topic as we all use ans set up our phone's differently.

Mine is an Exynos direct from Samsung UK.

As I say a Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
With you.. I fallen in love with Galaxy watch 5 pro, it was not even released at the time, so 3 months ago put my 13 Pro max to retirement and bought myself a S22 Ultra, because I wanted Watch 5 pro

Now part of my evening routine is "cleaning cache".. Whilst phone is connected to a charger

Then came watch 5 pro, I am little more into Health and Fitness rather than so much about receiving notifications, so this watch is noooo where near to an adequate fitness level

So during beautiful susetting evenings.. I think, Indi try not to use your heart when making decisions.. Rather go for brain all the time 🤔🤔😂
0 Likes
AlexH1987
Explorer
Options
Hey man how have you got on return this? I have had my S22 for 2 weeks now and I have had 2 days where I have just got over 4 hours SOT. I use Instagram and Twitter, bit of YouTube and some music on my headphones, no gaming and no phone calls. I am averaging 3 hours SOT. People say it will get better soon ? No app seems to be draining.
0 Likes