Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22

(Topic created on: 06-03-2023 10:19 PM)
zed1990
First Poster
Options
I have the S22 and have been issues with since I have had it. The speakers seem to be a problem, at first it was crackling and muffling and now I can only hear very faintly from the top of the phone. Are there speakers at the bottom? And what can be done to resolve this please 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @zed1990 

" I have the S22 and have been issues with since I have had it.  " 

I wish you had come to the forum to discuss this when first purchasing the phone as we would have advised to have the phone swapped out within the relevant cooling off period @zed1990 

The phone has two speakers which are located at the bottom in-between the sPen and USB-C port and the other is at the top in the centre and is small and hard to see.

You could run the diagnostic tool in your Samsung Members app to test the phone and there is another test tool by launching your Samsung Phone App and typing in *#0*#

A Samsung Service Centre can take a look at the phone to check out the speakers.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
zed1990
First Poster
Options
I have done that test and only the top of the phones sound works. Thank you for replying I will have to get it checked out as its still under warranty x
0 Likes