Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 07:21 PM)
Tamis998
Apprentice
Options
Just decided to step up to a s22 from an a52 only to find the s22 is just so flimsy in comparison. For the sake of a couple of better cameras and a non expandable memory I've decided just to stick with the a52 and upgrade to the a53 once my contract is up. I would have thought that the s22 would have been a lot better made than it is. Disappointed. 
10 REPLIES 10
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Not sure what you're on about,the s22 lineup is more premium than the a52.
What is it you feel is flimsy?.
0 Likes
Tamis998
Apprentice
Options
That's the problem, it doesn't feel premium having both in hand. I just don't think it represents good value for money, again in my opinion.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
The s22 feels more premium than the a52.
The a52 has a plastic back for a start
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Actually it is glasstick 🤣not plastic ,,,, samsungs words
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I have a32 5 g duel sim .
Was amazing when i bought it .
I am selling it on tomorrow ive had enough of all this tbh ...
The s22 half the phone on previous version .
My son has both .
New version creaks and grinds in your hand , old version solid and well built ...
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah phone companies love to use fancy/made-up words when describing their phones 🙄😂,
But it's basically plastic.
For the purpose of this post the s22 is easily a better made phone than the a52.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst opinions will differ in their smartphone needs/preference ,  saying the A52 is more  than the S22 does not seem particularly logical.  Though of the range S22 Ultra s the better option if it is within budget.  

Whilst for some may not all be about technical specifications useful to see a comparison here https://nanoreview.net/en/phone-compare/samsung-galaxy-s22-exynos-vs-samsung-galaxy-a52-5g 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

zimma71
Voyager
Options
Well I've got an A32 5G it is made of plastic but it doesn't creak and it does feel premium in your hand where is my son's Samsung S22 is a terrible built machine you squeeze the sides and it feels all loose and and cheap it just doesn't feel solid in your hand and and it's also one of the hardest phones to hold and you still got the terrible camera quality and the terrible quality and all the rest of it goes with Samsung Samsung are doing exactly the same mistake windows done and that is trying to update every single phone on the same update when all the phones and all the tablets and everything are all built different so one week one person will have a good camera and next week it'll be another person
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Cant even sell it , no one wants samsung it appears ...
0 Likes