Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 video not recording

(Topic created on: 25-03-2022 10:21 PM)
Members_OABfm9y
First Poster
Options

Video won't record. When I hit the record button it seems like it's recording but it isn't. The timer doesn't move. 

Go to solution
32 REPLIES 32
Users22
First Poster
Options

Is your problem solved? 

If yes can you tell me how because I'm having the issue and deleting cached data was not enough to solve the problem! 😭

Video2
First Poster
Options

Still not working for me

0 Likes
Video2
First Poster
Options

Clear cache option isn't their

0 Likes
Fahad sky
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem on s22+ 

Cant record videos or Snapchat videos after i restarted the phone its working for 1 or 2 days and  the problem gets back again 

... We need solution.

Bec9
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung!! Is this ever getting resolved?  

I have to reset my phone everyday if I want to use the record function for any app? 

S22 ultra problems
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem. Ever since that stupid update came out. My phone was just fine.

0 Likes
Des20
First Poster
Options

Thank you that actually worked. Now this can't be a long term thing something has to get fixed if possible Thank you for your help

0 Likes
Yadili
First Poster
Options

How do you update galaxy store

0 Likes
Mm352
Student
Options

Same exact thing keeps happening to me. Alot of my work is recording videos on the go, and editing them later. It's annoying me that I keep thinking I recorded a 4 minute video only to realize later when I go to edit it that the video doesn't exist. I left iphone for this bulls**t really? Samsung can't even keep something as simple as a camera working and people brag on them like they're ready to die for them 🙄

0 Likes
Mm352
Student
Options

We really need a solution. I left iphone for samsung when the s22 uktra came out and I can't even use the cameras most of the time. My s22 ultra cost more than my 13 pro max, it should perform at keast just as well.

0 Likes