Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 video not recording

(Topic created on: 25-03-2022 10:24 PM)
Members_OABfm9y
First Poster
Options

Video won't record. When I hit the record button it seems like it's recording but it isn't. The timer doesn't move. 

32 REPLIES 32
Coldmarbles
Student
Options

I'm having the same issues.

Solution
Coldmarbles
Student
Options

Okay so looks like a lot of people are having this problem since the update. All I did was clear the Cache on the actual Camera app, but not the Data itself. Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear cache (bottom right button). Then I did a reboot of the phone. Works now

KSGalaxyS22
First Poster
Options

Thanks a lot! I did exactly what you suggested and it fixed the issue. 

Hussain95
Student
Options

Hello

I have the same issue and tried clearing the Camera app cache then restarting my S22... the video recording works for sometime then the issue comes back again in the same day.

Is there anything to fix this issue for good?

Kris881
First Poster
Options

I cleared cache and it still won't record...... And I've only had this phone a week!

Jaydjones
Journeyman
Options

Having the same problem and clearing the cache isn't helping. No idea what's going on

Sketchy
Student
Options

Did you restart it? I have an S22 Ultra and mine is fixed now.

Sketchy
Student
Options

Thanks much!

Hussain95
Student
Options

I tried clearing the cache then restarting but the issue came back in the same day... just like you.

Then I read somewhere that updating Galaxy Store then restating should fix it. I tried that 3 days ago and since then the issue never came back. I hope this can help you too.