(Topic created on: 22-12-2022 02:28 PM)
Brianbd
Explorer
Options
Is anyone having problems in there phone, becoming unusable 
10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@Brianbd: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems with the performance of your Galaxy S22 Ultra. Please can you provide further details of any issues you're having, and myself and the wider Community will be able to troubleshoot the situation with you. 

Brianbd
Explorer
Options
Hi I keep keep getting a black screen when turn phone on with fingerprint and I am having to put in my password into apps that have been on phone since new, and the phone seems to be quite slow now
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine's been great no issues at all
MamaBean
First Poster
Options
Mine seems to be on a go slow lately. I'm housebound so only really use WiFi and I save everything to clouds . The only thing that has changed is that my 2 Sons have plugged ethernet cables into our Sky WiFi router but I didn't think this would be an issue.
I've had the phone since July 2022.
0 Likes
Tina2009
Navigator
Options
Mine is not unusable as long as you don't mind not having a half decent camera. It is the worst camera I have ever had. I read about lots of events having issues with this phone. Samsung won't do anything. I don't think they have a clue how to sort the mess out
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My S22 Ultra is working great.
What have you tried to do to remedy the issues you are experiencing?
AndrewL
Options

@Brianbd: When you unlock the device using the Fingerprint sensor, and the screen goes blank, are you able to resume by tapping the Power button on the side of the device? To troubleshoot the issue, please try heading to Settings > Biometrics and security > More biometrics settings > Biometrics security patch, and check for any available updates here. I also recommend pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings, but it will refresh the phone, and address any temporary performance issues. 

Regarding your apps, have you tried checking the in-app settings to see if there is an option to sign in automatically, or remember your password? 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

More information with what's going on @Brianbd would be extremely beneficial which I see you've now supplied 👍

However do try >

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
It's a common problem with Samsung, exploding oven doors, wrist watch burn, camera focus problems, picture frame tvs on constant reboot, battery issues etc,

#the name Samsung means, keep away from this product