Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 09:04 AM)
sloppyfish2015
Student
Options
Am really struggling to keep battery in my phone and what would be the best recommended charger for the phone as it takes 5 hours to charge like what even is that and how do I get the ui beta ?

6 REPLIES 6
CarlH
Options

Hey @sloppyfish2015. Our Fast Chargers are currently £12 from this link. Which Beta are you referring to please? 

0 Likes
sloppyfish2015
Student
Options
The new ui one and where is the link please I'll have a look
0 Likes
mfarazshakir
Pioneer
Options
Buy a Samsung branded fast charger from samsung.com or on amazon. Do not use any other charger
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I normally use a fast charging pad but I also have the 45w Super Fast charging brick and cable which charges the phone very fast.

In regards to the Beta it's currently out in Germany however beta by it's very nature can be buggy and resource hungry so I wouldn't recommend to download that onto your daily driver i.e the phone you mainly use @sloppyfish2015 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Andy3
Voyager
Options
You can use any qi chargers just fine.
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Who 2 galaxy flagships to use. That's the idea of beta. Beta is tested first before it goes live. This is why you get alpha for internal testing then alfa beta in house company testing then it goes live to the public. Beta is tested but still has a few bugs. But not as many as alpha or alpha beta. Beta means its pretty close to realese.
0 Likes