Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 16-04-2022 05:54 PM)
JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
Finally got my S22 Ultra  and despite so many Youtuber's saying its harder to handle because of its width ,infind it easier in the hands, infind my older S21Ultra more cumbersome  and heavier even though technically its 1g lighter than the S22, seems to have a better connection to my Galaxynwatch 4 classic too ,so far so very good !😁
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I must admit I like the squared off corners of my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra too and find it comfortable to hold @JonCsg  👍

I've mainly purchased Note phone's in the past as my go to phone / daily driver apart from the Fold³ I recently purchased.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
yeah this is my first note style Galaxy ,trying to learn all the extra S Pen tricks super duper 🤪🤪
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's the one thing about the squared off design. Just sits in the hand easier.
I'm blessed with very large hands, so for me it's virtually a one handed phone for me.
Also I have the Ringke Onxy case on mine and its great on the phone. Plenty of grip and doesn't really make the phone that bulky
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It is amazing what the sPen can do @JonCsg 

May I suggest to Have a look on YouTube as there are lots of tutorials and tips on what can be achieved.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JonCsg
Pioneer
Options
cheers will do