Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 11:59 AM)
Brazuca
Explorer
Options
How come everyone is receiving their new phone and I just got an email saying its been delayed to the 11th of March. I pre ordered mine on the 10th just after the announcement. 
11 REPLIES 11
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Depends on which colour you ordered. The Samsung online exclusives stated that there would be an extra two weeks wait as they're specially made.
0 Likes
Brazuca
Explorer
Options
I bought the burgundy which I know a lot of people did but I thought I bought it early as I pre ordered after the live stream.
0 Likes
Wilko54
Pioneer
Options
Unless there's a supply chain issue, I've no idea. Burgundy is one of the standard colours. I was lucky enough to get mine on Monday, but I ordered the white one.
0 Likes
Brazuca
Explorer
Options
Oh well, it is what it is.
Andy1912
Explorer
Options
Strange. I ordered mine through sky and was told it could be a while. It came the next day 21st Feb?? I'm not complaining 😌
0 Likes
Brazuca
Explorer
Options
I think it was a mistake ordering from Samsung 🤣🤣
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I wish the exclusive colours were only a two week wait.
Sadly it's four weeks, and I really want my red phone now 😢
Members_bpuuFCv
First Poster
Options

i also ordered a burgundy 512 and a green 256 and did this minutes after the live event. also had an e-mail today to let me know it will be march 11th!! 

this was after i did a live chat with them last night and one of the Samsung employees told me my order was in shipping stage!  so i expected it today and had the day off work for the delivery! 

so angry with samsung

Brazuca
Explorer
Options
I know and now I can't claim the earpuds until I get the phone as well