Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra WiFi

(Topic created on: 26-12-2022 02:50 PM)
JacobHodgie
Explorer
Options
In environments where there are multiple access points, the most recent update to the phone has killed the network access when it switches access point!! I have to keep turning off WiFi and turn it back on again.
20 REPLIES 20
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
I will be interested in following this comment as I have been having the same issue, having to turn the WiFi on and off two or three times a day plus restarting my S20 5g occasionally to get stable WiFi connection.
JacobHodgie
Explorer
Options
I have honestly never experienced anything like it. Wasted my time factory resetting and it didn't help at all!!
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I havent experienced this so far but will try it next time I am in the office
JacobHodgie
Explorer
Options
If the phone is idle and you wake it up to do some work on it in a different location, this is when it will show no internet and I have to toggle it off and on again
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So this started after Dec update?

What s22 do you have? Just to see if isolated to one type
0 Likes
JacobHodgie
Explorer
Options
It did yeah, S22 Ultra
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I won't be in the office until Mid Jan but will defo try. I will check with my mates but they have the Snapdragon varient
0 Likes
JacobHodgie
Explorer
Options
Thank you! I think I have identified the fault. Under WiFi > Tap the 3 dots > Intelligent WiFi > Disable WiFi Power Saving Mode. Since doing this, I have not had the issue, I have walked around the house, hopping between access points and it seems okay! Obviously this may now compromise my battery life somewhat, but could be the resolution. How do we make Samsung aware?
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh I forgot about that, that would do it, that option is deliberate

You can send feedback from the members app, support, feedback

0 Likes