Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Video Disappearing During Editing

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 01:56 PM)
GSM1
First Poster
Options

Hi. Does anyone else have an issue when the Video Disappears During Editing? 

I've edited the same video on my Note 10+ with no issues. Now I got the new S22 Ultra and I'm getting issues. 

I paid ALLOT for this phone. I'd like for it to preform better then all the other Galaxies I've bought in the past.

Does any have any suggestions?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
First Poster
Options

I have new s22 plus ultra... I screen shot video length 1 min, hit the edit button on video after its saved, it says video is 10 seconds long... if I make any edits like cropping... it auto shortens the video to 10 seconds. If I try to shorten the video myself...it shortens my minute video to 10 seconds.  It makes editing videos IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! HAPPENS 8/10 TIMES. So now I need to spend money on a third party video editing software and give them all my phone data. 

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Can't replicate that issue. Video editing works as expected. 9:16 FHD 60

0 Likes
First Poster
Options

Well you only allow for pictures and not video submissions so of course you cant replicate it. Please review these pictures and check time stamp . The only difference between pic 1 and two is I hit the edit button one time. It auto shortened to 13 seconds on a 20 second video before I even attempted to shorten it

Screenshot_20220618-082857_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220618-082906_Video Editor.jpg

0 Likes