Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Video Delays

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 10:35 PM)
PreskyPresky
Student
Options
I'm having issues with the sound on videos starting but the image showing 5-10 seconds ahead. The initial image is frozen at the 5-10 second mark and doesn't start to run properly until the audio reaches the 5-10 second mark.

I've got all the latest updates but I'm still having the issue. Any clues?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Yeezy
Student
Options
Same issue as well...
0 Likes
htrip
Journeyman
Options

Same issue here. There are a couple of other posts where a lot of people is having the same issue.

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Same here, on YouTube. Also have a problem with the audio, every few minutes or so, I hear a weird gap in the audio as if it was trying to sync itself with the video and losing a half a second of audio. Happens all the time and very noticeable when it's someone talking. I'm at the latest update too and had this since day 1 (pre ordered my S22U). Never happened on my S21U.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Juli3n: Please can you attempt the following steps as a workaround, as this has been known to address audio syncing issues with YouTube.

Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Separate App Sound > Turn On Now > App > YouTube > Audio Device > Bluetooth, then restart your S22 Ultra. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
My audio is syncing fine, but I get some sort of audio "crunch" that last maybe half a second or so (hard to describe) every minute. Audio remains synced up (thankfully otherwise this would have been returned by now). Haven't really tested on many apps, but I use YT a lot like others and it's really annoying on a device like that (to be honest I'd also complain if that happened on a budget device too since this is some basic functionality). Don't quote me on this but I think that also happens without headphones, just using the speeker.
0 Likes
Josh261995
Pioneer
Options
Happening every time on YouTube