Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra use of Whatsapp

(Topic created on: 14-10-2022 05:40 PM)
Yoda1963
First Poster
Options
I no longer receive pop up notifications on whatsapp for msgs or calls and apparently because of the latest Android version pop-ups will not work.  I have to go into the app itself to answer calls and to see if i have msgs. Anyone else noticed the same?
6 REPLIES 6
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Yoda1963 For some users, the solution is to get out of the beta program / in case of having Beta Whatsapp version installed /, then uninstall the application after making a previous backup.
Lastly, restart the phone and install the latest stable version (2.22.21.x) from the play store.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have my notification on brief so just get the WhatsApp icon, when I drag down from notification bar I see the message and can reply without opening the WhatsApp app
0 Likes
Kbrooks
Pioneer
Options
My notifications on my S 22 ultra for WhatsApp stopped about 3 days ago, I can't even tell I've got a message until I open the app , I'm using nova launcher, and am on the one ui beta, all other notifications for other apps are fine, checked all settings, amd uninstalled and re installed WhatsApp, re started phone, still not working. I was on the beta WhatsApp, but left it, thinking that might be the reason.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make sense
0 Likes
Kbrooks
Pioneer
Options
I was having the same problem with notifications not coming through. I did uninstall the beta version, then re installed the stable version, no difference but then I read your post, so I uninstalled again, but turned the phone off this time before reinstalling, and the notifications are working again now, so thanks for the tip.
0 Likes
Santi thapa
First Poster
Options

I recently notice this problem and i still haven't found a solution 😭😭

0 Likes