Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra upgrade

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 07:40 PM)
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
Hi guys just wondering if its worth upgrading to the s22 ultra from my s20 plus running android 10 ui 2.1 seen a lot of bad press about it so far 🙄
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
No wait ... And see if they fix the problems first ..in my opinion
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
👍
0 Likes
StevieMay
First Poster
Options
What's the problems?
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Online 24/02/22Screenshot_20220225-203522_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depending on if the new phone has features and hardware that you would want.
How much extra would it give you over what you already have.
Obviously cameras etc are that bit more improved now.
Personally if I had an S20, it would be a big enough upgrade for what I want personally.
There is a lot of bad press. Most of it is irrelevant frankly and now out of date.
Don't base your buying decision on other people's opinions of whatever they think.
Rather use it to help as part of your research.
There has been an update pushed out today that addresses the main issues with screen etc

I am looking forward to getting mine and will find out for myself how brilliant the phone is.
My friend got his yesterday and has no issues with his. He said that it's noticeably better than the Note 20 Ultra and an improvement on the S21 Ultra. He has both phones.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
All I can say is wait but in the end it's up to you ...I learnt my lesson last year with the S21 ULTRA last year bought on day one all it did was overheat and had to send back for refund ..got the S20 ultra instead ..never had a problem the with S20 ultra and decided never to buy day one of release again ...but again it's up to you
0 Likes
Kaz21
First Poster
Options
My games are soo laggy since I've got it. Anyone know why ?
0 Likes