Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ULTRA SPEAKER CRACKLING

(Topic created on: 26-02-2022 08:06 PM)
Sands820
Student
Options
Spoiler
Set up my new S22 Ultra today to only find out the speakers sounds absolutely horrendous!

When any sound is played through the speakers a loud distorted crackling noise over powers whatever it may be playing. Is anyone else having the same issue or know how to fix it?

Not what you expect from a top of the range phone!
83 REPLIES 83
Diva _91
Journeyman
Options

I am well aware and I definitely have to agree with you! there should never be  A time when a brand new phone is performing as poorly as this one but as previously stated there are no excuses Samsung has made enough money to not skip on quality  And not for nothing I do want to think that Samsung is being truthful about this whole pressure change thing and it affecting the speakers but I mean they tested this phone it goes through trial before it's released you know do you know so I'm feeling like they try to cut corners and save costs and it's blowing up in their face as it should I just know that something has to give because I'm not gonna keep putting up with this shitty phone

0 Likes
Diva _91
Journeyman
Options

I have tried everything that they have told me to do from resets to take out the SIM card nothing is helping at what point do we realize that we are being lied to by a company who is making money by lying to us This many people have the same problem and you all really think it's the sim card  I for one do not think it is the SIM card at all Because if that was the case why did they say that the issue will be addressed and fixed in the new update? the new update doesn't have anything to do with the SIM card Just Food for thought

0 Likes
Kv1532
Journeyman
Options

I was coming from my beloved Galaxy S8 Active which saw heavy use over 4 years and many hard drops. I loved that phone and was so upset they discontinued the active lineup. But I figured out why they did. Thing was a tank and they don’t want us hanging onto our phones for that long. But when I finally gave in to upgrade, I decided the s22 was the one cause they finally brought back the flat screen and square edges….. once I found out the speaker issue, I figured maybe they’ll issue a fix or recall cause they can’t let this happen. Nope we were stuck and they still haven’t acknowledged it as an official issue.  They’re just gonna wait till next year and push out another model. Even when the speakers worked they were terrible. Then there was the battery life. Dear god it was atrocious and I’m one to like “small” phones and not compromise. I mean I put up with the poor battery for nearly a year thinking maybe they’ll fix it with software improvements. Nope! Just looking at it drains battery. So I’m fed up and went to apple. I do miss android. Hope Samsung gets their stuff together and starts making good phones again cause this might be the nail in the coffin for me. 

Diva _91
Journeyman
Options

I agree I was a big fan of the features initially on the S22 lineup But after some time has gone on I just I'm I'm more hurt by the company themselves because you know Samsung I know makes amazing products but whenever they get greedy that's whenever ***** starts going down and that's clearly what's happening it's just sad that they were willing to risk their entire customer base for a few dollars But then you have other companies who are on the ball and transparent and it's like they're gonna get my business

0 Likes