Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Silicone doesn't support the S-Pen

(Topic created on: 15-06-2022 02:11 PM)
JLambley
Student
Options

So I recently purchased a nice silicone case for my 22 Ultra and to my surprise it would appear that this has not been designed very well at all.

I tried to pop out the S-pen and to my surprise the case stops you from grabbing hold of the pen and makes it pretty much impossible to do by hand without removing the case.

Should you want to remove the pen I recommend having a pair of tweezers handy as you will not have enough space to grab the pen.

Third party cases I've purchased do not have this issue as they've left appropriate room for you to remove the pen.

Very disappointing to think Samsung has issued such little care with this product. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
S22 Ultra User
Explorer
Options
That is strange, considering it's Samsung's own case. I'm using Spigen liquid air case, should you wish to get one, there is a huge range of these and other 3rd party ones on Amazon.
0 Likes
JLambley
Student
Options

Thanks for this I'll take a look.

I'm really dumbfounded how this made it out of the factory, its such an oversight and I can't believe something so simple was overlooked.... 

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Bought from Samsung store? In any case return for refund 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah this is what I would do
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The leather case works perfectly fine.
When you click the end of the S Pen, it springs out enough to use your fingernail to pull it out.
Surprised that they'd use a different setup for that case.
Personally I would return it and get your money back
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I bought the case from Samsung at the same time with S22 Ultra, silicon case.. Absolutely perfect, very comfortable and solid grip too.. This is just my opinion
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
What about using a craft knife to make the space bigger so the pen comes out easier? If may just be it wasn't cut properly when it was made to release the extra material around the hole
0 Likes