Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra screen bleed around front camera

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 12:54 AM)
trek3700
First Poster
Options
I have an ever increasing black circle around my front camera,I'm I covered by warranty.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes as long as the phone has not suffered any damage by accidental bumps or water ingress @trek3700 

The phone is covered by a limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty which starts from the phone's purchase date.

Use a Samsung Service Centre for assistance. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

KerriG
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem.  Were you able to get yours taken care of?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@KerriG: Is the circle visible at all times? If you head to Settings > Display > Camera cutout, and toggle this option off, does this resolve the issue? If not, please open the Phone app > Keypad > Dial *#0*#, then select Red, Green and Blue from the series of grey tiles. If the circle is visible in any of these tests then the issue is hardware related, in which case I recommend reaching out to our Support Team to arrange for the phone to be inspected by an authorised Samsung engineer.

To get in touch, head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and select your preferred contact method. Alternatively, you can arrange the inspection yourself via the link below, or by heading to the Samsung Members app > Support > Other ways to get help > Request service. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

0 Likes