Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra screen becoming white

(Topic created on: 28-06-2022 01:00 PM)
Gk991
Apprentice
Options
  • My phone scrren becomes white when I try to use chrome in s22 ultra every time I need to restart my phone to use it normal 

•  

8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

are you using latest june firmware? Also, clear phone cache

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Gk991: Please can you try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now, followed by Memory > Clean Now. Following these steps, head to Settings > Apps > Chrome > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then restart your Galaxy S22 Ultra. If the issue persists, check for any available updates for Chrome via the Google Play Store to ensure you're on the latest version, then head to Settings > Software update > Download and install, as well as Settings > Biometrics and security > Security update. 

0 Likes
Gk991
Apprentice
Options

Yeah I am using latest firmware update 

0 Likes
Gk991
Apprentice
Options

I tried still facing the issue 

0 Likes
sadel
Journeyman
Options
To
0 Likes
afff
First Poster
Options
Same issue. This didn't happen on my old Samsung...
0 Likes
harbey redula
First Poster
Options

Hi, do we have an app to configure our galaxy s22 ultra?, Thank you

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @harbey redula. There are various apps that you can use that will help you get the most out of your S22 Ultra. Just to give you a flavour of what's possible, you might wish to check out the thread below:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-note10-series/good-guardians/m-p/5294225

To get a better idea of what you are wishing to configure, however, please can you let me know if you have experienced any issues with your phone or one of its apps?

0 Likes