Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra pubg sensitivity touch lag

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 10:29 AM)
Abdallahz
Apprentice
Options

Hi dears,

Since I bought my samsung s22 ultra I am facing this issue where the scoop is not moving smoothly, it feels like there is a delay, thus when scooping it looks like the seconds indicator in wall clocks moving.

Can anyone help me with this, I am scanning all over the internet for a fix.

Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
Might be worth checking performance stats using something like Perf Z (part of the 'games plugin' app on galaxy store) and see if temps are fine. Usually delays happen if setting are too high as the cpu/gpu can't keep up. If it's the case you could use limit FPS or play around with lowering different settings.
0 Likes
Abdallahz
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much for your reply.

I already did all checks, and minimized the sittings to the lowest, all other games are working just  fine. Samsung said talk to pubg support and pubg said it's your phone.

0 Likes
ThatGuyJacobee
Navigator
Options
***** that sucks, that's so strange. I can assume you've already tried reinstalling the game and/or clearing cache?

Edit: I'll install the game on my phone to test if I have the same thing when I'm home 👍
0 Likes
Abdallahz
Apprentice
Options

Yes I did, I really start hating this phone

Fly2022
Student
Options

I have the same problem on s22+, like this:

https://youtu.be/xKrhNtIkEyY

0 Likes
Carlos851
First Poster
Options

The same thing is happening to me with my S22+ there is a delay in the touch when playing any game.
Very disappointed, and the warranty does not cover it, they blame the apps

0 Likes
Danidek
First Poster
Options

And the same issue exists in 2023 december on S23. I enjoyed playing on my S9+ more... 

0 Likes